Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Weekend So Far.....


Today has been an awesome day!! For the first time in a long time we didn't have anything planned!! How nice! We slept in this morning and then Dave got up and made blueberry pancakes for his girls!! Yum... yum.... We did a little house work and then Dave took the girls to my moms while him and Mr. Bob went to Lowe's to get flowers and shrubs for the front yard... They fixed a beautiful flower bed in the front yard... And that's not all!! They have big plans for tomorrow too! They have decided to plant a small veggie garden in my backyard.. We'll see how that goes! I told them that would be fine as long as they leave room for my swimming pool! I will take pics of that progress as it takes place... The girls will have lots of fun doing that! Anyways, church in the a.m. and then green thumb club here we come!!! haha.... And then back to work on Monday.....

0 comments: