Wednesday, December 31, 2008

See you next year


I can't believe that another year has come and gone.. It's unreal how fast time blows by...We've had a great year I'll have to say.. The only thing I'm really sad about is this was my last year of being in my 20's.. So long! you've been a great decade.. As of Sunday I'll be turning the big 30 and I don't think right now I'm happy about it.... Okay for instance, a couple of years ago I would totally be up for ringing in the new year and now I won't see it because I can't stay awake long enough.. haha... Oh, well ,can't be young forever!! I'm just wishing all of my friends and family a wonderful new year to come.... Oh, and don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas tomorrow..... And Jo and Jesse, I love you guys and I'm praying extra hard tonight... Keep positive... love ya!

0 comments: