Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Slide, Slide, Slippety Slide


Ice, Ice everywhere! We woke up this morning to school closings and cars in the ditch! Not ours thank goodness, but other people weren't so Lucky! Hannah and Hayleigh went to Daycare while me and Dave trucked in to work. I had to be at work at 10am and Dave a little earlier than that. Good news is I found out I don't have to go in to work until 10am tomorrow too, so I don't have to worry about sliding into work early in the morning. Roads are still nasty with the refreezing that it's doing tonight, but should be cleared out later tomorrow. Where's my Sunshine??? I miss it already..... And to Jodie, hang in there, only one more day to go with the bed rest thing.. You Can Do It!!!! Maybe I can do a little shopping later in the day tomorrow... still have some presents to buy... Oh, yeah, and Hannah's cheer leading practice got cancelled tonight so she was bummed out. She didn't understand why we just couldn't go up there!!!! Later......

0 comments: