Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Night Before The Night Before Christmas!


Today has been soooo busy.... And rainy...... Lots and lots of rain.... Work was busy again..... I really don't know how tomorrow will be either... They are talking like they may let us off around lunch, but I know how our patients can be...... They need us ALL of the time...... So, we may have enough business to last all day... We'll see, won't we? Tomorrow night we will bake cookies for Santa.. My mom and the girls always do that together... Mr. Bob will come over and we'll have some dinner... After the girls go to bed me and Dave will do a little present wrapping and getting ready for Santa to show up!! I can't believe that Christmas is upon us already!! Where has this year gone? We've had many blessing this year, and also some life altering changes too..... Anyways, we will be extra busy the next couple of days......I love this time of year.... I really enjoy the look in my girls eyes when they wake up and see that Santa has come and eaten their cookies and drank their milk and left ALL of those presents just for them!!!! LOVE IT!!! I also LOVE spending time with my family..... Great time of year!! Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and a Great New Year....

0 comments: