Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quiet Day Spent At Home...


Today has been a quiet one.... I didn't feel well this morning and stayed home from church. Dave and the girls went... He had to teach or Sunday school class.... He said he was nervous but did well... When they got home they ate lunch and then everyone went down for an afternoon nap... When everyone got up and around me and dad got in our room and cleaned out the closet and did some laundry and folding... The girls I think were bored because all they did was fight all day! The girls will go to school and daycare tomorrow... Hannah has to go until Wednesday... Most schools are already out, so I don't really know why Bryant is still going... Oh, well... Hannah will have her Christmas party on Tuesday.. Hayleigh had hers on Friday of last week.. She did NOT like Santa at ALL!! I don't know what that girls deal is!!! Tomorrow I'm supposed to be off and I hope that is the case.... I need to do a little more shopping to finish things off.... Well, It's been a great weekend and I know it will be a fun and busy week!!! Happy Holidays to all!!!!

0 comments: