Saturday, October 24, 2009

Been A Great Day!


Today started off bumpy, but it all fell together great! I had to get up early this morning for work... Yuck! Dave and the girls had pancakes and took a trip to Family Dollar for more smell good stuff and cleaning supplies.. So, they worked around the house while I was gone. Got off around noon and stopped at Sonic for my lunch since Dave and the girls already had lunch(without me). Got home and spent a little time with them and then Aunt JoJo and Uncle Jesse, and Walker came by for a visit... It was so much fun playing with baby Walker and visiting with my sis and brother in law.... They are such a CUTE little family now!! When they left, put stinker down for a nap..aka Hayleigh.... and I took a little one myself... Mom came in around 4pm and Mr. Bob came over for supper.. Him and Dave went to Kroger for supper supplies and then made us French Dip sandwiches... Mmmmm.... Mmmmm...... Good..... We really enjoyed them! Visited for a little while... I also made a few new hair bows.... Then Dale called and we went and picked up some deer meat from their house and visited a little while with them too!! Mom and Bob watched the girls while we were gone... We came home and got our baths and now are getting ready for bed. Church tomorrow..... Goodnight....

1 comments:

Jodie said...

I like the new page!