Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!!
















Happy Grandparents Day!! I've been neglecting my blog, so this is for you NeNaw!! I've found a new hobby.. I've been making hairbows and they have been taking up much of my time... I promise I'll do better with the blog now.... Hannah and Hayleigh have been great... We've been having lots of softball practices, but everytime a game comes up we get rained out.. So still waiting on our first Fall Ball game! Hannah will also we going to cheer camp this week and she will get to cheer at a Bryant Hornet game on this Friday with the big cheerleaders.. She hasn't missed a year since she's been old enough to do it~ Also school pics are this Tuesday.. What to wear, what to wear... that is the question.... Hmmm... what else is going on at the Work home? Not much... Gonna be a busy, wet week looks like...... Well, here is some pics of the hairbows I've been making.. Trying to get a website up and running too... Wish me luck....

1 comments:

Jodie said...

Website! Your going bigtime! Give me the link when you get done and I'll advertise on mine!