Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Practice Game Against The Sugar Bears


Hannah had her first practice game of the fall ball season tonight! I'm proud of my girls.. They've got some fielding work to do, but boy they make up for it in hitting those balls! They were stroking them tonight.. We only lost 9-10.... They really looked good tonight.. Gonna have some tough competition in Fall ball, but that's alright... Can't win them all... But boy can we try!! Haha.. Hannah went 3 for 3 and got some runners in... She really hit her last ball HARD.. Guess that finger is feeling better.... Me and Hayleigh were in the stands cheering the girls on! It really was a nice night out...Work was super busy today... I think Winter has come early!!! Dreading that.. Anyways.... I'm off to farm in Farmville... My new obsession...... Goodnight...

0 comments: