Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wore Slap Out....


Today I could have stayed in bed! I've been sooo tired all day long... No amount of caffeine could keep me pepped up.... Work was busy as usual.. My beautiful, most wonderful little nephew came and saw his Aunt Shannon at work today... I love that little boy! (OH and my sister came too!hahaha...) He his soooo sweet.... He didn't pee on me today, but he did manage to spit up on me!! He's gonna get me one way or another.... I went and picked the girls up after work and Dave came home early and mowed the lawn... We had spaghetti for supper and thanks to Mrs. Jenny it was awesome.. She made the spaghetti sauce..... mmmmm.... mmm.... good... Baths were done early and then me and Hannah sat at the table and made hairbows for a little while.. I forgot how much fun that was!! We made some really cute ones..... Now I'm off to bed. Hope everyone has a great night! Go Bryant Hornets!! Beat Benton tomorrow at the Salt Bowl!!!!

0 comments: