Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Again.....




Today has been a wet, yucky Monday..... Work has been crazy busy and today wasn't much better. The girls had a great day today..... Hannah has school pictures tomorrow and then cheer camp with the Bryant Cheerleaders after school.... She will be nice and wore out when she gets home.... Not to mention it's homework night too.... Hayleigh has been too cute today.. She always has something funny to say to make me and Dave laugh.... We had turkey sandwiches for supper and I made a few more bows... Then I needed to return my library books, so we all rode up there and the girls got to drop the books in the drop off box.... They thought they were big stuff.. That's all for tonight....... Boring... I know!! hahaha...... Also, On a sad note... One of my favorite actors Patrick Swayze passed away today at the age of 57 from Pancreatic cancer.. RIP Patrick! I'll always love Dirty Dancing!!! My favorite movie of ALL time....

0 comments: