Sunday, August 30, 2009

Perfect Sunday......Except For Other People's Kids!


Today has been a beautiful, great day! We got up this morning and got dressed for church.. Me and Dave went to Sunday School and then we had Nursery duty.... We had the 3 year old class for Wee Worship... It was really fun except for this one little boy that was sooo disrespectful to the adults.. I really wanted to take him into the bathroom and spank his butt, but he wasn't my kid, sooo I could only think about it! Atleast my children know how to act around other adults... I bet he gets away with everything at his house.... Defiantly a parenting thing... They are to blame to for his behavior... Makes me not want to EVER do Wee Worship again!! Anyways, got home from church and had Sunday pot roast and mashed potatoes... Soooo good... Then naps... And I've been farming on Farmville some this afternoon.. My new obsession..... BAD!! Dave went to Wendy's to visit with some of his male buddies and will be back soon. The girls are playing quietly in their room... For a change, ha! Hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comments:

Bridgette said...

Ready for a makeover. I am trying to get the pictures to match up with the comments...but having issues. This is just trial and error, but I would like something for football season. Let me know if you have time to do it - we would love it!!! BWork