Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow!! What???


Today was my day off... And I nice and quiet one it was.... The girls went to daycare... It was Hannah's last day day of summer fun... They had a Ice Cream Float Party... Hayleigh had another good day also.... I spent half of the day doing some laundry and the other half fighting the crowd at Target and Old Navy for some last minute clothes for Hannah's first day of 2nd grade tomorrow.... I think she's excited... I'm not excited about that stupid traffic that's gonna be on the road tomorrow!! Oh, well... Me and Hayleigh will have to fight that together.... I can't believe school is already starting... They just got out for the summer!!! All I can think about is the illnesses that will be rolling around and making the clinic super busy again... I HATE winter's at the clinic... HATE!!!!! No use in dwelling on it now..... It's coming and there's no stopping it... So, I'm wishing everyone luck on their first days of school and hope all goes well..... Will post pics tomorrow of my little 2nd grader... Gosh that's hard to say!! Oh, and some good news for our family!! Walker came home tonight!! He will be spending the night in his on little bed in his own little room.... I'm sooo excited to go see him!!! We will be going after work tomorrow and I'll post some pics of him too!! Goodnight!!! Oh, and Shanna I hope you like your blog.... I just kinda guessed on what you would like.... So, I went a little country on it!!!!

0 comments: