Saturday, August 15, 2009

Boring Saturday At Home....


What a great day to do nothing!! Got up this morning and we ate our cereal... The girls picked their room up and me and Dave did some chores around the house... Dave got the grass mowed also.... We had lunch (McDonald's) and then down for naps... When we got up, we played with the girls and then Daddy went to Wal-Mart for groceries.... We knew it would be crowded it being the weekend before school starts so we let him go so it would be quicker.... We had steaks for supper and we are now watching some T.V. and getting ready for in the morning... Hannah is being baptized!! I'm so proud of her... Some family is coming in to watch and then I'm sure we will go eat afterwards....

1 comments:

dswright said...

Your page looks so good. I need you to do mine. Nothing girly. I love Primary colors!!! I wish that naps could be on our schedule of stuff to do like it is at your house. Maybe Dave should talk to Dale about that!!