Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Sad Day In Our Family....


Today was a very sad one in our family.... Little Eli went to be with the Lord... We went to his funeral at 2pm and it was a beautiful ceremony...My sister and brother-in-law were the 2 most strongest and bravest people I've ever known.... I really don't know if I could go through that and be that strong....My heart goes out to them tonight.... I love you guys... Even now I find it to hard to talk about.... Maybe more thoughts on it later..... Me and Dave both went in to work this morning and worked half days... My mom brought Hannah up to the clinic this morning and we x-rayed her finger.. It is BROKE!!! She went right on over to her Ortho Dr. and he splinted it.. She will have to wear it for 3 weeks until her next appointment.. And that also means no softball for that time... She is pretty upset about it, but we have to do what the Doc says..... So, my toe and her finger..... Who would have thought it? Anyways please continue to lift my family up in your prayers..... Thank you....

0 comments: