Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rainy Saturday At Home..


It has rained ALL day.... We got up this morning and Dave made us french toast.... Thanks Daddy! Me and Dave tackled the laundry and the walk-in closet... That took a little while to get all of that in order... After that I took a pain pill and went back to bed..... My foot has really been hurting... Not that I thought it would feel much, but it's good to think positive!! Anyways, when I got up we went to Sports Authority in Little Rock to get Hannah a new glove for softball... We couldn't find her a new bat, so we are still looking for the right one... We picked up supper (Sonic) on the way home and just got our baths... It will soon be bed time and I'm ready to pop me a few more pain killers and go off to sleepy without feeling my toe throb...... Goodnight.....

0 comments: