Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Wild Girls.....


The girls must have woke up with extra energy today... Because they haven't stopped all day long!!! They both have been energizer bunnies.. They had a good day at school and daycare.. Nobody got in trouble and that is ALWAYS a good thing... Dave picked the girls up from daycare after work and I met them at home when I got off... They were all camped out in front of the the T.V. when I walked in.... We had baked french fries and chicken nuggets... The girls favorite.. Not mine so much... Oh, well.... good thing I wasn't so hungry tonight... I can tell you if they ever settle down long enough they will both crash!! They are being so loud in Hannah's room right now laughing and hitting the wall... There is no telling what they are doing in there!!! Well, baths and bed REALLY REALLY soon..... Goodnight....

0 comments: