Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day Of School!! 2nd Grade...











Today was Hannah's first day of school!! We got up early this morning and put on all of our new clothes and shoes and was looking spiffy for our first day! She said she had a great day and that her teacher only gave her one worksheet all day! She was excited about that!! Hayleigh had to ride with me this morning and that kinda threw her for a loop... She's been riding with Dave all summer since her and her sister go to the same daycare... She didn't understand where Hannah was, so I had to tell her like a hundred times!!! Work was SLOW today... No one is sick yet.... but give it time! When I got off I came home and we ate really fast and got in the car and went to see baby Walker who is now home and doing great!! The girls loved holding and kissing him... We took some cute pics of him too.... I'm soooo happy that he is home,and I am soooo in LOVE...He will pretty much get whatever he asks for from me... I will be a sucker.... Sorry Jo... HaHa.... Anyways, can't wait to see him again... I believe I was a baby hog because no one else got to hold him while I was there.. oops...... Goodnight....

0 comments: