Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Great Day Spent At Home....


Today was another great day at home.... We got up this morning and instead of going to church Dave went to Wal-Mart to get a few things... I didn't feel like going this morning anyways... I didn't want to show everyone my UGLY boot! We did some chores and Dave took the pool down.. It was sooo sad to see it go! We've had lots of fun in that pool this summer.... We took our naps and when the girls got up Dave took them over to a friend's house to play for awhile... When they got home from that, we went over to Dale and Shanna's to see their new addition to their house.. They are building a dining room and it looks good so far!! I'm jealous..... We just got home from that and my foot is throbbing! We are having steaks for supper and then no plans the rest of the night!!

0 comments: