Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hannah's Baptism....











Today was a very special day..... Hannah was baptized in front of her church family and family and friends.... I can tell you I've never been so proud of her... I told her right before she went up that this would be the most important thing that she would ever do in her life..... It makes me think that just maybe... me and Dave are doing something right..... We had a lot of family come down... MiMi, PaPaw, NeNaw, Nana Dianna, Nana Carolyn, Uncle Micheal, Aunt Bridgette, BabyJake (still one word, hahaha), Aunt Betty, Robin, and Mr. Bob.... We went out to eat at the Catfish Barn afterwards and got to visit awhile before everyone went home.... When we got home we took some much needed naps and haven't done much else.... We are trying to get back into school routine so off to bed a little earlier starting tonight..... We had sloppy joes for supper.. The girls favorite...... What a blessed day!!!

2 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

I'll leave a comment since nobody else will... Love u baby and mommy and daddy are sooo proud of you and your decision to follow Christ.

Jodie said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures Shannon. I feel like I was there instead of here in this NICU!

Hannah, I'm so proud of you. You have taken the ultimate step of faith in your life and I do hope that the road our Lord has paved for you is one of dignity, strength, unfailing love as I'm sure it will be. I love you.

Aunt JoJo