Monday, August 17, 2009

Hannah's Open House Tonight....


I really wish that I liked Mondays..... But I just can't make myself! Today was busy, busy.... Went to Treadway with Shanna to eat with our husbands.... That was nice... I guess! HaHa.... The girls were good today.... Hannah went bowling at daycare.... The days are ticking bye and school will be here VERY soon..... I think she's excited.... We went to open house at Hurricane Creek tonight and met her teacher Mrs. McNaulty... Very nice lady.... I think Hannah will have a great year with her if she does what she's told and keeps that little mouth shut!!! Yeah right!! We had Sonic for supper... Man, I miss being home long enough to cook!!! Talked to Jodie at work and Walker is scheduled to go home some time this week!!! Yeah... I can't wait to get my hands on him..... Anyways, getting hollered at, so I'm going to get me some girls!!! Goodnight!!

1 comments:

dswright said...

I love your blog page...it looks great...now DO MINE!!! Remember that I like primary colors nothing girly.