Thursday, August 13, 2009

Boy.... Uncle Dave Is In Trouble.......


My husband decided to go visit MY nephew this morning at UAMS, and that skunk got to hold him before me!!!! Boy, he's in trouble!! HaHa.... All he could tell me was that he was sooo cute and sooo small.... I've never been so jealous..... Oh, Well... I'll get my turn.....Anyways, the girls had fun today at daycare... They had the water carnival all day today.... Hannah's not going to know what hit her when she actually has to go back to school!!! I'm still sick with an ear infection and sorethroat.... Wish that would go away! Atleast tomorrow is Friday!! That's a plus..... No big plans for the weekend until Sunday when Hannah gets Baptised..... What a special day that will be.... Well, supper was tater tot casserole and it was awesome...... We are now watching T.V. and winding down for the night....

0 comments: