Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Tough Day....


I was off today and sent the girls on to daycare. Hannah went skating.... Around 1pm me and Dave went up to Arkansas Children's Hospital to see Jesse,Jodie, and Eli.... They had him in a little room so that family could be with him today.... It was really hard seeing him like that and holding all together... He truly is a beautiful baby.... They will be taking him off of life support some time tonight after his baby dedication... Me and Dave couldn't stay for that,because we had to go pick up the girls on time but I can't help but feel like we should be there.... Jodie and Jesse, you guys are in my prayers and I love you guys deeply... Just not a good time in my family right now... What should be a happy time is now a time of sorrow..... But I know that we will get through this.... Anyways, don't feel like blogging much tonight......... I'll update with more info later....

0 comments: