Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nothing Much Today....


Today was my day off and I didn't move from my bed most of it..... Sorethroat, headache, fever, can't breath, coughing.... Did I leave anything out??? It's not even winter yet!! Anyways, Dave took the girls to daycare and picked them up today... Hannah had movies and popcorn today... Hayleigh is full of herself as usual also.... HaHa.... I did manage to muster enough strength to go to Shoe Carnival to pick up Hannah's back to school shoes... They were having a sale that is fixing to end, so I had to go... By one get one half off... I do that each year and buy her 2 pairs of Nike's to last all year.... Pretty good steal.. Anyways, I'm off to bed.. Can't seem to stay out of it today... Also good news, I got a text from Jodie last night and Walker is off of his Oxygen!!! Hopes and prayers that he keeps improving this week and will be home with all of us REAL soon... Love ya Jo, Jesse, and Walker~~~ Goodnight everyone else....

0 comments: