Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Day...


Today has been a busy one.... The girls had fun at daycare... Hannah got to go to Mill's park and play and then they went and got Wendy's Frostys... I'm jealous.... Me and Shanna went to TaMolly's for lunch today and the nachos were awsome as usual... I haven't really felt well today.. My throat has been killing me and I've had a low grade temp.. Hope it's not turning into anything... Dave picked the girls up after work and was already home by the time I got there.. The guys came and finished our can lights so the whole house is LIT up!! Looks good... Dave and Hannah had to go to softball practice, but she had to sit out because of her finger.... She hated it Dave said.... Oh well..... Supper was Zaxby's and I'm tired of eating OUT!!! We are getting ready for baths and bed and as usual I can't wait.....

0 comments: