Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We're Almost Healed!!


Today I was off.....Surprise for me..... I spent the day doing some cleaning and me and the cat hung out.... Dave took both the girls to daycare and school.... Around 2:30pm I went and picked Hannah up from school and we headed to Ortho Arkansas for her Dr.'s Appointment. Dave met us up there so he could ask the Dr. all of the Important questions ( Softball) haha.... She checked out great... They x-rayed her finger again and the Doc said it was healing fine... We aren't all the way healed but getting there. She doesn't have to wear her splint anymore.. Just buddy taping the fingers together.... So, recheck in a 2 weeks and all is looking good. Also, before I forget Hayleigh obviously punched some poor kid in the face today at school... I guess they won't mess with her anymore!! I hate that she did it, but I'm glad that she knows how to defend herself.... She wouldn't just DO that unless she felt threatened..So, I'm to too worried about it.... We came home for a little bit and then went and ate supper at TaMolly's.. I never get tired of those chicken nachos... Yummm.... Yumm...... We are now settling down for the night and getting ready for beddy bye.......

0 comments: