Friday, July 31, 2009

Yep! I Broke My Toe.... It's Official....




Well, the verdict is in..... I broke my toe in 2 places.... I did it well.... I went to my Ortho Dr. today and he put me in a boot for 2 weeks and then I'll have to get it checked out again.... It hurts sooooo bad.... I've got some pain meds, but I'm not gonna take them until bed time... Anyways, Hannah had pizza and a movie today at daycare... Hayleigh is getting a cold.. Her little nose has been running all day.... I picked the girls up after work, and me Dave there at the daycare... He took Hannah with him and they went and picked up my medications and then they went to Wal-Mart to get Hannah a new helmet for softball.... I love it!! It's so red and sharp looking... We are having chicken and rice for supper and then I'm thinking I'm going to go to bed... I've just about have had enough today!! I'm ready for my toe and foot to stop hurting... Hope everyone has a great weekend.,,,,

0 comments: