Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Barbie Shopping With Mom....



Today was spent shopping with mom... The girls went to daycare, and Hannah went to the movies to see The Tale of Despereux.... Me and mom went to J.C. Penny's, Target, The Dollar Tree, and Wal-Mart... I got all of Hannah's birthday presents bought, and all of the goodies for the party... The only thing I forgot was a card!!! So I'll have to get that and also a bag of candy to go in the goody bags.... We had lunch at IHOP and then back home....Dave picked the girls up and then went to (Taco Bell) to pick up supper.... Anyways, Hannah has asked for Barbies, and since she doesn't have any, then we had to start from scratch!! I'm glad that she wants to play with them because that was my favorite thing to do when I was a little girl... It's something that we can play together..... So, me and the girls are just chillin, and David is going to a softball meeting... No big plans for tomorrow... My baby girl, Hannah, is turning 7yr old tomorrow!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!! I'm a little sad..... I'm getting old.....




0 comments: