Friday, July 24, 2009

We Made It To Friday!!



Yeah!! Today if Friday and I couldn't be happier!! Today was a good one at work... Just busy enough to make the day pass fast... I needed that too.... I've been soooo sleepy!! Matter of fact, I could go to bed right now! We went to Mazzio's for lunch today to support one of the local baseball teams... I forgot how good Mazzio's is... I really enjoyed it! Dave picked the girls up early and brought them to the clinic for Hannah's 7yr check-up... She's doing great.... Growing just how she should... She got the second hepatitis A shot and was sooo brave... Didn't even cry... She's getting so big.... When we got done there, I took the girls home with me and Dave went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff for supper... We had turkey burgers and cheese dip... Yummm..... We are now getting baths and settling down for the night.....



0 comments: