Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Hannah!!!!











My beautiful baby girl turned 7yrs old today... I can't believe it! I'm getting sooo old... Mom was still here this morning and helped me get the girls off to daycare... Hannah and her class went to Larry's Pizza for lunch... She said she had a good time... She told me she didn't feel like it was her birthday because she didn't have a cake!! I told her she would just have to wait until Saturday for all of the partying!! That girl.... Anyways, mom left around noon, and I spent the rest of the day all alone.... Dave picked the girls up when he got off and took the girls to get ice cream clowns.. We had chicken and rice for supper and while daddy was cooking that, me and Hannah went swimming because that is what she wanted to do... She got to talk to all of the family tonight and got sung Happy Birthday atleast 10 times!! She loved it! They are now playing with Barbies and watching T.V.. Tomorrow is movie and pizza day at daycare and one day closer to her party... I know she can't wait..... Goodnight...... I love you Hannah Rose!!!! My special little girl.....

2 comments:

The Turbyfill Family said...

Happy B-day Hannah! Hope it's a great one!!!!

Jodie said...

...And I called to talk to her and wish her happy birthday but the Barbie talk distracted me! I guess I'll have to call back today-