Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is It Friday Yet??? Really? It's Not?




I've been dragging all day! I didn't sleep well last night because I was still sick... Got up this morning and got the girls ready for school... Dave forgot to get Hayleigh's swim suit for Water Stretch-N-Grow, so I had to run that by before going into work.... Work was busy, but had slow parts to the day... Made it last along time. Me and Shanna went to lunch in Benton today (Popeye's) and then to Wal-Mart to get stuff for our T-Shirt contest... Mom came in today and will be here a few days. I picked the girls up from school and came on home... Dave got supper (Burger King), and then off to the batting cages for some practice with the girls. They had lots of fun but it was really hot in there! We are now home and getting ready for baths and bed... I can't wait for the bed part....

0 comments: