Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quiet Sunday Spent At Home


Got up this morning and got ready for church... The girls looked sooo cute in their little dresses... After church, we went to TaMolly's for lunch.. We had the chicken nachos and they were to DIE for.... I'm hooked on them now.... We came home and took naps, and did some laundry... After everyone got up we went to Wal-Mart to grocery shop.... Got home and had steaks and potatoes for supper.. Yum, Yum.... Back to work tomorrow and I'm not excited about that at ALL! I've been off for 2 weeks and I could be off another 2 wks.... HaHa... Like that's going to happen! Anyways, I guess back to the normal bump and grind..... Bye, Bye Vacation... Until next year.... Hannah is bowling tomorrow at daycare and I don't know what Hayleigh and the pooh bears will do.... I'm sure when I get home from work we will do some swimming... No plans for the week! That's good news.... More tomorrow.... Goodnight!

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.