Wednesday, July 1, 2009

8 Years Of Wedded Bliss


Well, I didn't get to blog yesterday because a storm moved through and knocked power and cable out.... Yesterday was mine and David's 8 year wedding anniversary.... I can't believe it's been that long... It's all been a blur... Haha.... 8 years and 2 kids later... Wow!!! And what a wonderful husband I have.... He sent me a basket full of Yankee candles... My favorite!! And I thought he forgot.... Thanks for a wonderful time together Dave.. I love you more today than when we first met.... And my love for you keeps growing.... You are a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for more... Love ya babe..... Last night was also VBS again... Another late night.... Hannah has been acting funny the last few days and we were worried that she might be getting sick, but it turns out that she is just exhausted..... With good reason..... So I took her to the DR. today because I was off and she has a virus of some sort... She wanted to go on to daycare after her appointment because they were going to watch Ice Age: Age of the Dinosaurs... So, I dropped her off and she did really well the rest of the day... I picked up Hayleigh early and we went to Family Dollar to get her a treat... She picked out a sketch pad and marker... HaHa... Of course she did!!! Anyways, I'll write again tonight to catch ya'll up on Vacation Bible School and put some pics up..... I know one family who is Tired, Tired, Tired........

0 comments: