Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Saturday!



Today has been a great day spent with family... We got up this morning and Dave made pancakes. Thank's Dad! Then mom took the girls to Old Navy to get Hannah's backpack and lunch box.. She picked out a purple one with silver stars on it... While they were doing that, me and Dave went out to eat for lunch (TaMolly's) and then to Wal-Mart for a few things.. We met mom in the Old Navy parking lot and took Hayleigh back with us and then her and Hannah went to to watch G-Force the Movie... We came home and took much needed naps until they got back. We cooked spagetti for supper.... It was sooo good... And then an after supper swim.. We are now sitting here watching T.V. until we start getting ready for bed.... Tomorrow will be church and who knows what else.... Goodnight....

1 comments:

dswright said...

I went ahead and ironed the people together that go on the shirt and put their clothes on them. I have everything ready to go for Tuesday. All we have to do it draw a face on them and glue the purple heart down with the grass and sun rays. I had said we would have a meeting on Monday, but I am off. I dont think there is anything else to do. When we meet to show Cheryl our shirt, someone can do the writing and draw on the faces. Other than that we are done. Can you tell Kristie on Monday that it is done. I will bring it on Tuesday.