Friday, July 17, 2009

Wrapping Birthday Presents....


Today was my last day of vacation.... Boo hoo..... I got up this morning and sent the girls of to daycare.. Hannah had a water carnival so she got to go in her swim suit.... Jodie called around 10am and came and got me and we went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, and maybe walk those babies out!! HaHa... She is sooo big right now, and miserable..... I know the feeling! We picked up lunch at Arby's and then went to Benton to visit Dave at Treadway.... We were there for a little while and then went and picked the girls up from daycare... She dropped us off and headed home for a much needed nap.... When Dave got home he mowed the lawn and then me and the girls went swimming for awhile... Mom and Nick came in tonight and will be here for Hannah's birthday party tomorrow.... Nick even swam with us for a little bit... Hannah really enjoyed that! We had chicken wings for supper and then me and mom headed off to my room to wrap, wrap, wrap some gifts.... I had to explain to Hayleigh that they were her sister's gifts and not hers... Boy, did that go over well.... That lip came out and the tears began... HaHa.... Anyways, the girls are in bed and I'm on my way because I know tomorrow will be busy, busy!

0 comments: