Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Think My Toe Is Broke!!


Today I was off.... The girls went to daycare and Hannah went skating with her class... I was getting ready for a trip to Wal-Mart for school supplies and I was dressed. While I was putting my pants on, I stomped my toe on the side of the bed!! I knew it was bad when I had to lay down for a minute because it hurt soooo bad I thought I was gonna puke.... When it didn't feel better an hour later, I figured that I had did more than stomp it... I'm pretty sure it's broke, even though I've never broken a bone before... It's so purple and swollen.... And not to mention deformed..... So, I guess I'll have that checked out at work tomorrow... I don't know if you can even do anything for a toe... I'm beginning to loose some feeling in the tip of it though..... That's probably not good.... My LUCK!!!!! Anyways, I did go to Wal-Mart... I limped the whole way....
I did however get all of Hannah's school supplies bought today.... I worked through the PAIN!! I'm now sick to my stomach, so I skipped supper tonight... Dave picked up the girls from daycare and we went to the batting cages for our first REAL lesson with the professionals there.. All of the girls did sooo good tonight!! I'm sure they will just keep on improving.... I'm proud of my girls... We are now at home and I've got my foot propped up because I don't know what else to do with it.... I would love to just cut it off..... I'm off to get baths and get ready for bed....

0 comments: