Monday, July 27, 2009

Moday Again!


Well, I've never been a fan of Mondays.. I really don't know anyone who is! Today was okay at work. A little slow for my taste, be we made it through.... Hannah went swimming at daycare today.... Hayleigh also had a good day.... Dave picked the girls up after work and had already made it home before I got off this afternoon.. Mom went home around noon today.. The girls already miss her.... We cooked hamaburger helper for supper and also corn and carrots... Too good.... I LOVE hamburger helper... Dave just ran up to Family Dollor to pick up some cat food.. I know the Cat is happy about that! The rain is coming, just don't know when it's gonna get here.. It's looking like we're going to have a wet week ahead of us.... Well, getting ready for baths and bed, and like always I'm ready!!!

0 comments: