Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Day Off Spent In Bed...




I had the day off today, and boy was it good timing... I haven't moved from the bed much at all... I've had chills, been hot, and have had a serious headache and neck pain.... I don't know what in the world has been wrong with me... But I know I'm ready to feel better soon... The girls had fun today... Hannah had Water Slide and Hayleigh had a day of camping at daycare... She got to bring her sleeping bag and flash light... She was really excited... Dave cooked supper tonight when he got home with the girls.. I had to pass on that!! They had fish sticks, peas,and mac and cheese... Tomorrow my mom is coming in for a couple of days... Dave and Hannah have ran up to Wal-Mart to get her some hitting gloves for practice and then they are going to the church to talk to Brother Tom... Hannah wants to ask the Lord into her heart! My heart is swollen with pride right now... My little girl is growing up and taking a wonderful and very special step towards her life with Christ... It means me and Dave are doing something right as parents... Me and Hayleigh are just hanging out watching T.V.... Hope everyone has a great night....

1 comments:

Jodie said...

(Sniffles) (and a grin)..........