Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back!!


As you've noticed, we've been out of town for a few days visiting my grandmother in Locust Bayou... I didn't have Internet so, no blogging!! We made it back to Bryant around 2pm today and boy was I happy to see my house!! My wonderful husband had a surprise for me!! While we were gone, he had new lights installed in the house.... They look great too.... While we were in Locust, we played with cousins, visited with the great-great grandmother, rode 4-wheelers,and did alot of playing outside.... The girls favorite thing to do is pull their red wagon around and pick up cool nature stuff like rocks and sticks.... We went into Camden one day and looked around the new Super Wal-Mart that they have.... Didn't do much else... We really enjoyed going and can't wait to go back soon..... Needless to say, the girls are wore out and we really are ready to get back into our routine..... They will go back to daycare tomorrow and me and mom are going shopping for Hannah's Birthday which is on Wednesday the 15th, and her party is on Saturday the 18th at Larry's Pizza... I'm gonna have a 7yr old!! Hard to believe...... Anyway, hope everyone has a great week... I know I will... It's gonna take the rest of the week just to wind down!!! HaHa.....

0 comments: