Tuesday, January 13, 2009

American Idol Starts Tonight!!!!!


I'm so excited!! American Idol starts tonight!!! I'm totally addicted. I watch it from the first night until the very last show!! And then I wait and wait and wait for one whole year for it to start again!!! This post will be short because my attention span right now isn't good!!! The girls had a good day today..... Hannah had cheerleading practice tonight and me and Hayleigh are just hanging out until they come home... Waiting for baths to get done and the girls to go down so me and daddy can sit up and watch Idol without any interruptions..... Very important, don't you think???? Also Papaw Norman got put in the hospital tonight with diverticulitis. He'll be fine, but will have to stay a few days for IV antibiotics.. Hang in there Paw-Paw.....

1 comments:

dswright said...

Thank you for makin' me a "blogger"!!