Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm gonna be an aunt to twins!!!!!!!!!


My beautiful, wonderful, very brave sister is going to have twins!! I can't even believe it! I'm so excited.. When I found out today I cried like a big ol' baby!! I couldn't stop. For those of you who don't know, Jodie and Jesse have been on a long journey with infertility, but hopefully the journey is over!!! Praise God for he works miracles.... My day was pretty good. The girls went to school. I cleaned house some. Went to Wal-Mart. Made a mean chicken crock pot dish! Just had supper and now it's bath time!! That means that beddy bye is right around the corner!! Can't wait.... Well, back to work tomorrow and one day closer to the weekend. Oh, yeah.. Hannah got her cheer leading uniform tonight and it's so cute!! It's navy blue and white and has the Upward Bound Logo on it!! She looks so cute in it! You'll see pics on Saturday because her first game will be then......

0 comments: