Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!


I get a long weekend this week!!! Today is my Friday!! Don't you wish you were that lucky! I had a good day at work today.. The girls both had good days at school... Nothing big to report today.. Dave had to go to a meeting tonight and won't be back until late . He had to go to the Imax Theater in Little Rock... Hope he's having fun! Nana's birthday is today! She turned 70! She was as excited about her birthday as I was mine! HaHa! Anyways, hope you had a wonderful day Nana! Also, Norman came home from the hospital today and is doing much better. Gotta go, girls are getting restless and it's bath time.. I bought them a new DVD player today because I think Hayleigh has been up to her old self and stuck something in the old one
They've been real good tonight watching all of their movies that they got for Christmas....





Her are a few pics of Hayleigh goofing off in my suitcase. She is such a clown! But she's my clown! I don't know why I buy her toys, because she would rather play with stuff like this.... She keeps us laughing around this house!! She is certainly my showman...... I love that little girl!!! What a mess!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: