Saturday, January 31, 2009

New T.V.!




Well, we finally did it! We bought a flat screen! I still can't believe I'm looking at it... I had to work today and when I got off I met Dave, Hannah, Hayleigh, my mom, and Norman at Jordan's BBQ for lunch.They came up this morning for Hannah's game. Afterwards we came home and I packed Hayleigh's bags and she went home with Nana and Norman for a few days.. I miss her already.......BooHoo.... Anyways, when they left we went on to Target and got our T.V. and DVD player... Dale and Shanna came over to help Dave hook it up right and also they took our old entertainment center to Shanna's mom's house.. It took alot longer than we thought it would with some DISH issues. We got finished with that and went to eat at Buffet City in Benton. Now we're back at home and getting baths and getting ready for bed!!!!

1 comments:

The Turbyfill Family said...

I am so jealous of your new TV!! It's hugh! I'm glad I ran across your blog via the other blogs! Check my out!! It's all new for me!!
Kristie