Thursday, January 8, 2009

We'll miss you Uncle John



My great uncle John Cash passed away today. He has been sick for about a year with stomach cancer. He's been in the nursing home for a few months now and has just been in a lot of pain and suffering. It will be hard for his family with him not being here, but he was a good God fearing man and I know in my heart that he is with his Father in heaven and not suffering anymore. My prayers are with Aunt Betty and her family as they deal with this horrible time in their lives. David and I will be thinking about you guys..... On another note, today was good at work. The girls had good days at school and daycare. Hayleigh is feeling alot better today too. We're still trying to potty train Hayleigh and she is still being hard headed about it....... But we will overcome this....... I'm gonna win this battle!!! HaHaHa!!!!!

2 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Praying for you and your family..

Cat

nlm929 said...

god bless! any tricks on potty training? sara beths not helping!

tasha