Friday, January 23, 2009

And There Off!!!!!




Today we went to the horse races at Oaklawn in Hot Springs.. It was so much fun.. We didn't win much money, but my horse did win in the 2nd race and I got a whole 8 dollars!!! Talk about luck! We had a lot of fun with our friends and enjoyed the atmosphere of the place.. I can tell I'm getting older though, because I was ready to go about half way into it!!!! I think Dale and Shanna had a good time too!! I was really glad they got to go, and can't wait to go with them again sometime!! The girls had a good day too... Hannah was happy that she got to stay at TLC a little longer than usual this afternoon... I'm getting ready for bed because I'm wore out and the girls are watching a movie in their room...... Hannah has a game tomorrow and MiMi and PaPaw are coming up to watch it and I'm sure we'll have lunch with them before they go home.. Just another busy weekend around the Work house......



















0 comments: