Thursday, January 22, 2009

We're Off to the Races!!


Today's my Friday again!!! Yeahhhhh!!! Tomorrow we're going to Hot Springs to the horse races.. We go every year with David's Company Treadway Electric. I love it. We always have a good time with friends and betting on the horses. I bet on my horses by how much I love their names. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.. Dale and Shanna are going with us too!! It will be Shanna's first time to go and I'll make sure she gets to eat a famous corn beef sandwich. They have the best there... Also, I'm hoping to win lots and lots of money!!!!! Yeah right! Anyways, the girls had a good day.. Hannah had a game to cheer at tonight so Dave brought the girls up to the clinic after he picked them up from school. Hayleigh told me her ear was hurting and kept pointing to the same one, so just in case we had Mrs. Nancy check it out.. She was just fine!! We were running a little behind so Dave went ahead and took Hannah to her game at 5:30 and when me and Hayleigh got done we met them up there at the church. Went to get Burger King for supper and now we've had baths and are getting ready for bed.......

0 comments: