Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting the New Year off right


Dave and I went to work today. The girls went to TLC.. I'm sure they had fun.. My mom came back up tonight and we are going to spend the day tomorrow shopping and maybe go out to a movie for my birthday which is on Sunday... boo hoo!! Oh, well... It was going to happen sooner or later, huh?..... I got off work at regular time tonight and met Dave. We went and got the girls a haircut and then went to eat at Moe's.. I get the Home wrecker everytime and it's always so good despite the name!! Anyways.... I'm glad it's the weekend and that the holidays are over.... Also, I would like to thank Cat at PaisleyCatScraps for making my beautiful header!! I love it! Show her some love and check out her site for more really great layouts!! Her site is on my sidebar.. Thanks again!!!