Friday, January 30, 2009

Work Tomorrow? Yuck!!




Well, I should be excited that today is Friday, but to those of us unlucky few, that doesn't matter.. Yep, you guessed it... I have to work in the morning, and boy after the week I've had I do NOT want to be at work again...... Hannah has a make-up game at 11am and pictures, so I'll miss all of that.. I just hope Daddy doesn't mess her hair up to much!!! My mom is coming in to town to watch the game and is taking Hayleigh back home with her so she can spend a few days with NaNa and PaPaw.. She can't wait to go... That's all we've talked about since we've been home tonight! We had a church banquet to attend tonight and haven't been home long. It was really nice. They fed us lasagna and salad. They had an appreciation ceremony for those that volunteer for the church alot and Dave got recognized.. I was so proud of him. Boy did he turn beet red on the way up to the front!! It was too funny!!!! Anyways, I'm going to bed now since I don't get to have any fun tomorrow!!!!!! Goodnight



0 comments: