Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy's Birthday!


Today is David's 35th birthday! I didn't get to spend all day with him, so I think that he had a great one!! He had class this morning and I don't know what else he did all day! He said he got a lot of calls and hits on Facebook! Made him feel good! Me and the girls got him a Wii points card so that he can download some of his favorite games. He's sitting here playing Mario Tournament Golf right now! The girls both had great days at school today.. When I got home from work we went and ate supper at Jordan's BBQ for daddy's birthday dinner.... Just got home and we are going to start baths and night night routines real soon!! I sooo tired tonight! Don't really know why.. Anyways, Happy Birthday Daddy!! We love you so much and wish you many, many, more!!!

0 comments: