Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


It has been such a yucky day today!! Rain all day long!! And now the weathermen are saying that the worst of the storms are coming through the state while we're supposed to be sleeping! Yeah, right! I'm a worry wart and I hate anything having to do with tornado's..Boy do I live in the wrong state!! Today was a pretty good day at work. We were busy but not in a bad way. Me and Shanna went to Kohl's at lunch and I got Hannah's dress that she will wear to the Valentine's Ball on Saturday with her daddy. The dress is soooo cute! It's black and white and has a little shaw with it. We also went to Old Navy and I got Hayden's birthday present. He turns one on Friday!! When I got off work me, Dave and the girls went to Wal-Mart. It was a mad house there tonight for some reason. We got dress shoes for Hannah and cookies for Hayleigh's party. We got home and dad put on some soup! It was soooo good... We'll even have left overs tomorrow...Can't wait... Well, hope everyone has a great night.. Hope we get some sleep and the storms don't get too near us.....

0 comments: