Thursday, February 12, 2009

There She Blows!




Well, the morning started off with a blast.. I got woke up at 3am to hearing Hayleigh scream "I frew up mommy!!" Poor thing! It scared her to death.. She has thrown up most of the morning and I've stuffed her with as many Popsicles and Gatorade as she will let me. Tonight has been better, but the diarrhea has kicked in and it is fierce! We had a good day together, but I can tell you I'm ready for bed... We got a little stir crazy around noon so we went to Kohl's to get Hayleigh a matching dress that looks like Hannah's. She also wanted a pair of Hello Kitty sunglasses.. Then we ran over to Target to get daddy some T-shirts and her some Popsicles. Then we went home and took a small nap. Daddy went and got Hannah from TLC and then picked up chicken soup for Hayleigh and McDonald's for us.. Dave had a meeting tonight to see who would be on Hannah's softball team. He and another guy are coaching this year.. He's a little nervous but he'll do fine... So anyways, hope that we have a way better night tonight.. Wish for no puking!!! Hayleigh got a new pair of pajamas today and she modeled them for me. Here are the pics!














0 comments: